Service report by Issue Type

How can I create a report that shows the number of requests submitted by issue type over time?  We expect certain issue types to be submitted more often than others and also some to be submitted at certain times - for example we believe account adjustment requests to be most common at the start of the month after month end processing completes and is reviewed.  Is this possible within Service Desk and if so how?  Does a report exist or can I build one with JQL?

2 answers

Hello John,

this is something you can do with the JIRA Chart Gadget on the normal dashboard.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/fwISCw

Regards,
Tim

Hi John,

If you are still searching for best solution, please take a look as well at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data. Here is an example report about issues created split by issue type

Let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI. You can also contact me directly at support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Service Desk

Frequently Asked Questions for Jira Service Desk (AKA JSD FAQ)

Just the FAQs! Welcome to the Community, and this Focused-FAQ! Here, we've pulled together some of the most frequently asked questions associated with Jira Service Desk (JSD). We hope ...

139 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you