cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello to JPD Community!

Waleed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2023

Hi everyone, 

Waleed here, an ever learning hungry Product Manager, working to hon my product discovery skills. I've worked at Swvl in a Product role and worked on mass transit problem statements. I'm new to JPD and Jira and would love to connect with you all to learn from you and become a power user of JPD. I'm trying to keep everything to JPD from day 1 as I'm just getting started on a new product. Any communal help will be appreciated. 

4 comments

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

Hi @Waleed ,

Welcome to the community !!

Jeny Stoeva January 31, 2023

Hi @Waleed , 

Nice having you here. Just ask what you need to know.

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2023

@Waleed welcome! There's an active community of JPD users here to give advice on what's working for them, and some folks from the JPD team including myself are also here to help as well.

Good luck!

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
Mahesh Shinde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2023

Hi Waleed,

Welcome to the JPD Community!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events