Keeping list headers from scrolling off the top

Seth Mason March 31, 2022

If I have a long list of ideas, and I scroll down, how can I keep the headers of the list present at all times?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Hanna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Seth Mason

Currently, there is no way to keep a list header present when scrolling.
The good thing is that we're actively working on improving the list, and one of the improvements will address that: the header will be visible while scrolling.

We'll announce when it's available in the community. Stay tuned!

Cheers, 
Hanna

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

@Seth Mason by the way would you like early access? It's still a work in progress but already mostly on par with the current list (with fixed header row). If you want we could turn it on for you (and back off if it's not working as expected for you)

Seth Mason April 1, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson sure. Go ahead and turn it on. I'll let you know if it's broken. Is it site-wide or just for Product Discovery projects?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

@Seth Mason I've just turned this on for you. It only applies to Jira Product Discovery projects. It gets rid of pagination and the header row is frozen. There will be a few more enhancements from here

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events