Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create custom fields for insights?

Abbie Rolf von den Baumen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 12, 2024

I'm wondering if it's possible or on the roadmap to add fields to insights. For example, today there's description, link, impact and labels. I'd like to have a specific field for company and contact so I know who (externally) delivered that insight and can filter and search on that (when that feature is added...). 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2024

Hi Abbie, 

It's not possible to add fields to insights, you have to use labels to tag companies for example. 

We are aware this limitation makes it difficult to use insights in your case and we will explore better ways to organize and manage insights in the future. 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

0 votes
J. Caldwell June 12, 2024

Are you talking about Jira Product Discovery or Insight (Now called Assets and part of Jira Service Management)? 

If you are talking JPD -> https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery/guides/fields/overview#what-are-fields covers how to create fields. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events