cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery status not displaying on linked delivery ticket

jimmy_koutsoukis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2024

I don't see a status displayed at all when linking an epic to an idea. I see the linked epic, but the status doesn't come over from my delivery board at all. Help

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2024

Hello everyone 

Thanks for raising the issue, the bug should now be fixed. 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

0 votes
Erin Perkins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2024

I am seeing the same issue with Delivery Progress and Delivery Status being blank.

JIRA_Discovery_Delivery_Epics.pngJIRA_Discovery_Delivery_View.png

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2024

Hi @jimmy_koutsoukis ,

Can you share any screenshots of what you are seeing? Personally I cannot reproduce it with some tests just now as shown below:

del1.jpegdel2.jpeg

Gary Spross
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2024

@Nick H , we opened a support ticket about this issue earlier and are still awaiting a reply.

https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-1024295/

Like Nick H likes this
Nick H
Atlassian Team
July 30, 2024

Thank you @Gary Spross and everyone for reporting this. We're currently investigating the issue and will be in touch soon.

Like Gary Spross likes this
Gary Spross
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2024

@Nick H, the Delivery Progress & Delivery Status values are showing again for us. I haven't received an update on our support ticket though. Any idea what the issue was and how it was addressed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events