Can not insert data on Custom filed [Default Text Renderer]. How to fix?

pcc_callcenter May 22, 2019

messageImage_1558584102450.jpgmessageImage_1558584114483.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2019

There is no warning or error message, or any indication of what "cannot insert" means.  What are you doing, and what are you getting back when you do it?

pcc_callcenter May 22, 2019

"cannot insert" means Cannot input data in Custom Filed and I don't config. Now I use JIRA normally.

Thank you for your attention 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2019

I am afraid that is just repeating "cannot insert" without explaining what the problem is.  For example, do you get a blank screen, an error message, or is there a large penguin asleep on your keyboard meaning you cannot type something to insert?  What are you doing, and what are you getting back when you do it?

Like Tom Lister likes this
pcc_callcenter May 28, 2019

I cannot type something to insert in blank filed at that time and JIRA do not show error message. After that about 2 hours I can type message in blank filed normally. I do not know what JIRA wrong or Human error. 

Suggest an answer