Admin can not delete attachments

Arman Kurmanay January 27, 2017

I can't see recycle icon beside my attachments. I am administrator and I have all grants in permission scheme

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2017

Administrator rights are irrelevant.  Can you show us the permission scheme for that project, and explain how your account matches the delete rules?

Arman Kurmanay January 27, 2017

In attachment you can see my permission scheme. But I can't understand "how your account matches the delete rules" - what it means?

JIRA permissions.pngJIRA permissions 2.png

Like valérie FAVREAU likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2017

Look at the "attachments" section in your screen shot.  It gives three rules - who can create attachments, who can delete their own attachments, and who can delete any attachment.

Your account obviously matches the rule for "delete own", as that says "any logged in user", but the rule for any attachment is "people in a role".  Are you in that role in the project?

Like Veeral Gokal likes this
Arman Kurmanay January 29, 2017

Hi Nic!

Thank you very much! Problem was in roles, I messed up administrator role in project and administrator of JIRA smile

Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events