For certain user a particular status should not be visible

OMom2019 February 19, 2020

Hi Team,

for certain user last status alone should not be visible. If I put some condition it does not work. Kindly help.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2020

Hi @OMom2019 

You can actually restrict single user, or with respect to project roles, or group of users to perform the action.

In that case according to the need you can use the condition to the last transition to last status.

Here you can restrict the transition to only particular user, or by project role or by group.

jira.png

OMom2019 February 19, 2020

Hi , THanks for the reply. But for the last status I did not set any transition in that cas how to make invisible the last status.

Thanks

Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2020

Hi @OMom2019 

So you mean to say that you have global transition for the last status?

Am i right? If that is the case then i think its not possible to restrict without having the transition to the last status as you mentioned.

Regards,

Ganesh Babu J

0 votes
Richard Bouchacourt February 19, 2020

Hello,

Put theses users on a Project Role and add a Condition to the Transition of the last Status.

The Condition : User Is In Project Role

Richard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events