Aggregate functions in JIRA

Sundara Rao Damaraju August 26, 2020

Suppose I wish to find out the sum of story points for a sprint team, how can I achieve this?

I want to use JQL only, not to download to excel and find outside JIRA.

2 answers

0 votes
Sundara Rao Damaraju August 30, 2020

Thank you Fazila, 

Before I accept the answer, have one question on velocity. Suppose I manage multiple scrum teams, how do I track the velocity? I need a consolidated velocity chart. Do you have anything apart from the enterprise velocity chart? Thanks in advance.

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2020

The chart will pull based on the scope set by the board's filter.

So if you have multiple teams working on the same sprint in they team specific board (where you can look at team specific velocity), you can also have a consolidated board including the tickets of all the teams where you can check on the consolidated velocity of the teams

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Sundara Rao Damaraju  , aggregate function like this is not built-in in JIRA.

For this specific requirement, you could look at the Velocity chart https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/velocity-chart-938845700.html 

Suggest an answer