Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Settings- Backlog View

Jayme Burkhalter July 29, 2021

Is it possible to adjust my view settings and save them for the next time?  Currently, it is necessary to adjust what I want to see every time the page is opened!  Having to make these adjustments each time is hugely inconvenient.  In JIRA Portfolio, i could adjust my settings and they would stay that way.  Why do they default every time?  How can we fix this?

Also, is there more customization here?  Can I colorize the Program Tags?  Right now they are just white boxes with dashed outline.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2021

@Jayme Burkhalter Currently on the backlog when you set a filter, you are correct that you cannot save the filter nor does it save when you leave the page and return.   Although when you open up the Filters it does show the last filter setting and all you have to do is hit the Filter button.  Note that when you apply the FILTER on the BACKLOG page ranking is disabled.  Also, if you make changes to the columns shown they do save.  Was there other settings you are asking about?

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.07.13 AM.png

What I suggest is you look at the Features list or work items that you are interested in because these pages do have the ability to apply and SAVE filters as you can see below.  This may be helpful as you create multiple SAVED filters on this page. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.06.48 AM.png

I'm not sure what you are requesting about the colorization of the Program.  There are limits as to what type of configuration you can do on these pages.  If you have any ideas, please search or submit them to our ideas page.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events