Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to undo deleted comment in Crucible ?

Ahmed Khaled September 30, 2015

I find it very annoying to have the edit & delete buttons very close to each other. As I some time delete comment in crucible accidently. Is there any way to undo deleted comments in Crucible or at least show confirmation dialog before deleting a comment ?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2015

Hi Ahmed,

You can click 'Tools' and then 'View Review History' to see all the comments made on the review in the chronological order, including the deleted ones. You should be able to recreate the comment based on that.

There is a feature request to add a confirmation dialog for the deletion at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-1627 - please vote for it if you'd like to see that implemented.

Best regards,

Lukasz Pater

_Nebula_ March 4, 2019

That ticket has been stale for almost 10 years now... By the way, 'undo' is not the same as a confirmation dialog. Undo would actually be better :-) 

0 votes
Ahmed Khaled October 1, 2015

I couldn't find how to recreate/restire the deleted comment from the review history

@Lukasz Pater

lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2015

You'll need to manually copy the comment text, and recreate the comment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events