Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash tab not in fisheye repository

Chris Adams May 22, 2015

After linking Stash and Fisheye, I do not have a Stash Tab in the Fisheye repository configuration to add Stash Git repositories.  No proxy.  Both servers sit side by side on the same network segment.  Perhaps a clue, I cannot logon to fisheye with my account, even though it is both in the system administrators group and individually added to be administrator; I can only logon as the fisheye/crucible administrator.  I use crowd for authentication.

Why don't I have a Stash tab?

2 answers

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2015

Hi @Ben Harbour,

Please note that this feature is available with FishEye 3.4+ and Stash 2.11.4+ and only after the products are integrated through Application Links.

I don't think the Crowd authentication problem is related. You can still access the administration panel by navigating to http://HOSTNAME:8060/admin in order to add the repository.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to vote it up and to mark it as the correct one. This will allow other users on finding the correct answer to your question much faster.

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

Hi Ben, Did you solve this problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events