Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Sorry, we can't display this file: Repository XYZ does not exist when we opening old review in Crucible?

Dear Team,

Greeting for the day !!!

We have renamed the git from xyz.git to xyz due to some reason. But now when I open the Old review it is displaying a message i.e.Sorry, we can't display this file: Repository XYZ does not exist.

We have re-index the repository but still not able to view the old reviews & their Information.

3 answers

0 votes

Hi Satyendra,

As mentioned by Marek, if you manually rename a repository it won't update any reference to this name, so you may observe some inconsistencies. In fact, renaming a repository isn't supported, as the change in its name won't be reflected by the database.

Can you please give a try to rename it back to its original name, restart Crucible and confirm if the problem goes away?

Please allow me to mention we have a feature request for this, which you can check at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-1290.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

0 votes

Could you please tell what steps did you perform to rename a repository? Please note that renaming it in config.xml only is not sufficient as data stored in DB and Lucene will still contain references to the old name.

0 votes

Untitled.png

Please do refer the error in the above screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

172 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events