cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository information empty on fisheye

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2015

Hi All

I am seeing that the repository information on my fisheye instance has disappeared.

It shows blank. i even tried to index a new repository, still the same for the new repository.

What can we do to get the information back ?

I am on fisheye 3.2 linux version.

Rahul

Crucible_error_test.jpg

Rahul

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2015

Hi Rahul, Could you please provide some further information on this? Please let us know: 1. Was there any recent change on your FishEye instance - like an upgrade or migration? 2. Were all these repositories working before, showing data? 3. Can you please check at your atlassian-fisheye-<date>.log looking for any errors? I've seen some cases in which memory errors were leading to strange behaviors, but I can't confirm for sure this would be your case. Regards, Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events