Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem trying to review change in Fisheye/Crucible - Server Error Error 2 URL: /json/fe/loadChangesetPage.do

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2014

An error has occurred

Error
Server Error
Error 2

URL: /json/fe/loadChangesetPage.do

A javax.servlet.ServletException was encountered

java.lang.StackOverflowError
You are running release CR3.5.4 FE3.5.4 (20140917115234 2014-09-17), please report your release number when reporting bugs.

Got a suggestion or an issue?
Discuss it in our forums or visit our support website for other options.

How do I resolve this?  Seen it for many versions, I'm using all of the latest releases of JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye - on Windows Server 2012 R2, Google Chrome...

3 answers

0 votes
Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2014

I've been using the manual zip file install for years so I tried the Windows x64 install, got it all setup again, same exact problem. Now in the new setup I have no idea how to adjust memory params.

0 votes
Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2014

I'm using SVN

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2014

Hi Neal,

I believe you may be facing one of the following issues:

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2014

How do I add FISHEYE_OPTS=-Xss1024k in the wrapper.config format?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events