Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I assign an icon to a file type in Fisheye?

Chad Barnes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

I see that out-of-the-box filetypes in Fisheye are assigned one of the images from the "sprite_filetypes.png" file. C++ files have a different icon than TXT files. We just added a new type of file and syntax highlighter to Fisheye. In the source browser it is assigned the plain, blank file icon. I would like it to have the same icon as other source code files, like C++ files.

How do I map the new file type to a particular icon?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

Modify 2static/style/style.css and 2static/style/style-search.css (look for ".filetype-cxx")

Chad Barnes
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2014

We'll give this a try for the next upgrade cycle. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events