Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I publish Jira issues into Subversion using FishEye?

Avi Ziv December 30, 2014

How can I publish Jira issue into Subversion, in the same way I did with Perforce?

In our company most of the projects work with Perforce but some with Subversion.

In Perforce, Jobs are the parallel for Issues in JIRA and it's very easy to do it.

Do we have something similar to Jobs in Subversion ?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2014

Hi Gabriel,

In Perforce the Jobs are created directly in the repository, and then linked to existing JIRA issues, as far as I know about this. In SVN you can't create jobs, but you can link SVN commits to existing JIRA issues by using the Smart Commits feature offered by FishEye. With this you basically reference a JIRA issue in your commit message, so your commit will be linked to the issue in JIRA.

For further information about how to configure and use Smart Commits please refer to the Using Smart Commits document. You will find information about the usage of this feature with JIRA under Transition your JIRA issues.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events