In our current Fisheye, we are having issues recently with new branches that we create. The new SVN commits we do in this branch will show up in fisheye under that branch, but they will not show correct diff. Basically, every file will tell us that it is brand new on first commit of the file even if we only changed one line of code. Anyone can help us with that?
UPDATE (Oct 31): Since I first posted this, I have asked our admin to rebuild the index. Once rebuilt, the commits having the issues were now showing fine, but now, new commits are doing same as before. Looks like we are on Version:3.1.3 Build:20130917011630 2013-09-17
Anyone knows if this is a known issue and if it has been fixed in a more recent version?
I also noticed that this is occurring on two different SVN repository in fisheye. I am currently asking other teams using other repositories if they have same issue.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs