Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye authentication errors, can't change anything

Paul Immoos February 18, 2014

We are having some problems with an exisitng setup that was working as we aren't receiving smart commits updates like we used to. I went to login to Fisheye and was unable to use any of our A/D logins, then had to get the manual link to login as admin. I went to check the authentication settings and I can't edit or resync. When trying to click the edit button I get:

Your request was unable to be processed

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException -

You are running release FE2.7.15 (20120709053240 2012-07-09), please report your release number when reporting bugs.

Ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2014

Hi Paul,

Can you provide full stack trace for this error please? You will find it in your instance logs. You may also want to enable debug mode in Admin / Server.

Kind regards,

Piotr

Paul Immoos February 18, 2014

It is too large (character size error) to post here, is there somewhere I could zip and send?

Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2014

Could you raise a support request on support.atlassian.comso we could inspect it, please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events