Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application link: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "uk_oauthcons_key"

Sigursteinn Bjarni January 16, 2020

Hello.

I've just updated Fishey/Crucible to the latest version, 4.8

After our upgrade the JIRA application link does not seem to work.

The follow error appears in the Fishey/Crucible server log.

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "uk_oauthcons_key"
Detail: Key (cru_oauthcons_key)=(xxxx:yyyy) already exists.

I've tried to recreate the application link but with no luck.

There seem to be other community posts with a similar problem.
f.x. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Fisheye-Crucible-questions/Fisheye-Application-Links-getting-save-error/qaq-p/738381

I've also followed these instructions to delete the application link in database, but with no luck.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/fishkb/how-to-remove-application-links-manually-from-fisheye-crucible-database-436043958.html

There are only so many times I can delete and re create with out going insane :)

Is anyone familiar with this issue that might give me a closer insight to this?

2 answers

0 votes
Cooper Fellows March 11, 2022

We have the same problem. Doesn't sound like anyone has resolved this?

0 votes
Ted Henry October 6, 2020

Did you ever find a solution?  We are trying to add an application link between Fisheye/Crucible and Jira DC 7.12.3.

From Fisheye: 

2020-10-06 10:16:08,662 ERROR [qtp1270836494-11103 ] org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper SqlExceptionHelper-logExceptions - Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'uk_oauthcons_key'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.cru_oauthcons'. The duplicate key value is (jira:5556796). 2020-10-06 10:16:08,662 ERROR [qtp1270836494-11103 ] fisheye SessionState-commitAllTx - Commit failed. Rolling back. org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not execute statement  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events