Add feature for maximum code review age

One feature I would like to see in Crucible is a maximum code review age. Currently you can set a duration but the review remains open until the author manually closes or abandons it. Some of our authors just forget to do that and so stale reviews pile up.

In agile development there's almost never a valid reason to leave a single code review open longer than one sprint (typically 7 – 21 days). After the maximum age has passed, Crucible should notify the author and then eventually automatically abandon the review.

Would that be a useful improvement? What's the best way to suggest that to the product managers?

1 comment

I can see existing improvement idea matching partially your suggestion -  It covers only notification part though.

You may want to vote on it to show interest in such feature.

Hope that helps,

Thanks I voted for it.

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

325 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot