Javascript load error

Wu Qijun March 21, 2018

螢幕快照 2018-03-22 上午10.57.23.pngIt always show me that screen when i log in

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2018

Hello @Wu Qijun, in what country are you located? Your computer might be having an issue downloading certain files.

Wu Qijun March 28, 2018

Beijing China

I found that I can log in on my laptop but not on my desktop, maybe because I have cleaned my cache of browser(chrome). maybe it could help you fix the issue?

Wu Qijun April 1, 2018

mac os 

Chrome

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2018

This does not look like a cache error, it looks like something on your network is blocking access to the files it needs to get from the server.

Wu Qijun April 2, 2018

How to do?

The  Javascript is allowed by Chrome

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2018

Are the desktop and laptop connected to the internet using the same network? As Nick mentioned, this seems like a networking issue as indicated by the error message. Sorry you're having trouble.

Wu Qijun April 3, 2018

Yes,the same network. I had changed another network and it still didn't work...

Sivakumar June 22, 2019

@Wu Qijun Have you got any solution regarding this Javascript Load Error? I'm also getting the very same error, please suggest me.

Omar Almanza January 21, 2020

Has this been solved? A client of mine cleared her Cache and instantly got this message when trying to log in again. 

Wayne June 29, 2022

I can get Chrome to load the page, but Firefox 101 displays the same error as above.

Zheng Lu January 9, 2023

Same here. Someone from Atlassian team please help us fix it. I had trouble with it for months.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

It still looks like a network error, so I suspect anyone who has fixed it has done it by fixing their network.

Try the browser's debug tools - does it error on the URL given in the error message you get?  Or a more simple test - what do you get when you just visit the URL in the error?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events