It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Javascript load error

螢幕快照 2018-03-22 上午10.57.23.pngIt always show me that screen when i log in

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler T Atlassian Team Mar 26, 2018

Hello @Wu Qijun, in what country are you located? Your computer might be having an issue downloading certain files.

Beijing China

I found that I can log in on my laptop but not on my desktop, maybe because I have cleaned my cache of browser(chrome). maybe it could help you fix the issue?

mac os 

Chrome

This does not look like a cache error, it looks like something on your network is blocking access to the files it needs to get from the server.

How to do?

The  Javascript is allowed by Chrome

Tyler T Atlassian Team Apr 02, 2018

Are the desktop and laptop connected to the internet using the same network? As Nick mentioned, this seems like a networking issue as indicated by the error message. Sorry you're having trouble.

Yes,the same network. I had changed another network and it still didn't work...

@Wu Qijun Have you got any solution regarding this Javascript Load Error? I'm also getting the very same error, please suggest me.

Has this been solved? A client of mine cleared her Cache and instantly got this message when trying to log in again. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Feedback & Announcements

We want to talk to customers who have received 'non-technical' help from Atlassian Support

Hi Atlassian Community! Have you ever reached out to Atlassian for any non-technical related questions? Maybe you had a question about a bill, or needed help with account management, or had a licen...

229 views 2 18
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you