Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see a list of my Questions and Discussions in the Atlassian Community site?

Chris Flynn May 10, 2018

When I go to my profile I can see a list of all the activity on my questions and discussions, but I want to see a simple list of all the discussions or questions I've posted to the community. Sometimes one of my questions could have enough activity on it that it pushes other topics to another page and I have to do a lot of searching just to make sure I've followed up on all of my topics. This seems like a pretty basic feature, but I cannot figure out how to view it.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2018

Hi Chris,

This feature does not currently exist on the site to the best of my knowledge.  However I agree, this would be really nice to have.  As such I created a suggestion ticket in the Community project on JAC: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-3493

I would recommend watching and voting on this issue.  I think that this would help users of the site find their own content much more easily.

Regards,

Andy

Chris Flynn May 10, 2018

That is great, I voted for the improvement! Thank you very much for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events