Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete my wrong answer or comment?

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2017

I can edit my answers, but not remove obsolete answers or comments. In the past it was possible.

2 answers

1 vote
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 21, 2017

@Jose M_ let me know if there's anything you want to remove and I can remove it for you. 

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2017

Could_not_insert_link.pngHi Monique. Thanks. It would be good, if the owner would be able to remove wrong comments or answers, which are useless for others. I have changed the text to obsolete.

BTW: I was not able to insert a link here and to reply, see screenshot.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

You can't (yet).  Some of us can move questions and comments to a "removed" area which is hidden from most, but that functionality is also not working for some of us too.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 21, 2017

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-remiving posts should be working for moderators I thought -- still no?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

I can get through the functionality, but clicking the final "move" button just adds a few lines of empty space to the page, it doesn't do anything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events