Answer community or repost function?

Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019

Hello

if i find information from another question i try to find option like a mention or copy link but theres only option to report inappropiate content.

There is a way for answer the community questions using a answer from another question? 

any recommendation? 

2 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2019

Hi @Manuel Bastardo Castellano ,

there's no function for this. I usually copy the URL of the old question and add it to my answer for the newer question.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2019

Exactly the same here. 

The Community Advisory Board regularly discussed "how do we get people to read existing answers" by improving the "type your question here" referral system, and making it easier to say "see this answer", but not made much progress, so we're still copying and pasting the urls.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019

Yes It will be nice if the answers or comment have a link id or something like this. Because a question can have a lot of answers... and maybe it's not the accepted answer and the user can get confused

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2019

Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- i didn’t know about the community advisory board. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2019

They're still going by the way.  The idea is to have members who will cycle in and out, bringing fresh ideas and views.  My time has ended, but there are many champions who are and will be on the board and part of the job is to talk to other people who are not members, or even champions themselves.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events