The Cloudies: Progress Report #17

For some reason I've been feeling like time is really moving slower than it ought to be! This week got me feeling like: 

tenor.gif

But Cloudies always makes my day in fact we got a good five qualifiers! @Danyal Iqbal ; @JimmyVanAU ; @Kristin Lyons  ; @Pavel Junek ; @marc -Collabello--Phase Locked- HIGH FIVES TO Y'ALL! Keep a look out for my email. 

IMG_2739.JPG 

Cloudie looks to be settling in just fine

There are still plenty of Cloudies left so keep on the good work, Community. I'm still collecting emails for the fourth batch of Cloudies so in the meantime, thank y'all for your patience in the meantime! 

Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Ask the community if y'all have any other questions, ALWAYS THERE FOR Y'ALL! 

Hope y'all have a relaxing weekend.

4 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021

Congratulations everyone!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2021

Congratulations all the qualifiers!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2021

Yay!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2021

Congrats  @Danyal Iqbal ; @JimmyVanAU ; @Kristin Lyons  ; @Pavel Junek ; @marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-

Well done! Keep contributing!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events