A new look for Atlassian

We’ve got exciting news to share today -- Atlassian has a new look!

image2017-9-8_13-30-24.png

The Atlassian blog has all the details about this rebrand, and there are more details coming at and after Summit.

You will also notice a new community logo, favicon, and collection icons to reflect our new brand and product logos. Note that JIRA (all caps) has also become Jira (initial cap) as part of this update. 

blog.004.jpeg

If you see any weirdness after clearing your cache and refreshing, let us know. And if you have any questions or thoughts, as always, we'd love to hear them!

3 comments

Daniel Holmes June 15, 2018

Very grown up new look

Jozef Orenic October 12, 2018

They are very hard to recognize. E.g. I'm using Jira and Bitbucket the most often, and recognize it is really hard. See screenshot below. When I want to find Jira really quick, 50% of time I click on Bitbucket and vice versa. On first look it's really similar.

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 12.46.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-12 at 12.51.35 PM.png

Like Radek Antoniuk likes this
Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2020

I also think that's still the case. The previous Jira logo was a lot more unique and current icons are really hard to distinguish from others.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events