Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Deployment Frequency and Cycle Time metrics in Jira!

Help your team measure their proficiency through our new DevOps metrics: Deployment Frequency and Cycle Time. Using these metrics your team can track how often they are shipping value to customers and how long on average it takes to ship that value!

Watch the Demo Den series below as we introduce the brand new Cycle Time and Deployment Frequency contextual insights! Demo Den is our regular series to showcase the latest product features and answer your questions.

Join us starting today, February 17,  to ask your questions HERE about all things DevOps and Jira!  @whammy and @Matt Colman will continue to answer questions this month, so don’t be shy!

6 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Thanks for putting this together @Mahsa Tehrani!  This was really neat!  I can't wait for the next round of the Demo Den!

Like Mahsa Tehrani likes this
bernard.oflynn March 23, 2021

This doesn't work for us. We've enabled it but it doesn't show up. We're using Jira cloud.

Like Mark Katanani likes this
andrew_pass
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Hi, I can see this on my projects but currently after a couple of months still have no data even though we're releasing frequently.

I can see my deployment frequency but not cycle time, our instance is JIRA Cloud and connected to Jenkins and Bitbucket Data Centre, does this currently work for BB Data centre please? 

Many thanks 

james_mckean April 4, 2022

We are using Jira cloud with BB and Bamboo Data center.  It is not working at all.  Apparently requires BB cloud with pipelines.  Please note this somewhere.  

Mark Katanani August 11, 2022

Do I need to be on the Cloud version of JIRA Align to enable this Metric ? where can I find it in the normal version 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2023

This is great! Thanks for sharing, Mahsa and Team!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events