1. G-Suite is integrated with Crowd using craftware plugin
2. I am able to see g-suite users in crowd and fisheye
3. Have allowed g-suite users to authenticate in fisheye
4. Authentication Tests in Crowd is successful (tried with a wront password it fails)
5. When I login using g-suite credentials (which passed the authentication test), it fails with Unknown Username or Bad Password error
Any help please?
Is it possible that there is a Fisheye internal directory above the G-Suite user directory in Fisheye? Per External user directories:
"When a user attempts to log in, the application will search the directories in the order specified, and will use the credentials (password) of the first occurrence of the user to validate the login attempt."
If the user exists with the same name and a different password in the higher directory, it could cause the unknown username or bad password error.
Do you own more than one Server or Data Center product? Do you have challenges provisioning users across your Atlassian products? Are you spending a lot of time integrating each Atlassian product wit...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs