exported xml file only shows attachments and not page content

sn November 9, 2017

hi all,

confluence 5.10 server users.

we are trying to import a space from another Confluence. to our Confluence. i was testing this out and the exported xml zip file is showing only the attachments and not the page content.

is this expected. if not what am i missing ?

will all the content be migrated once i import ?

thanks,

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2017

An XML space export should contain an attachments folder and two files: entities.xml and exportDescriptor.properties.

Is yours like that or different? I look forward to hearing more.

sn November 21, 2017

Hi ann,

yes, i have all 3 files. we tried the import and we saw errors in DB. did some digging and i saw unique constraint errors.

The constraint name which is violated is on table OS_PROPERTYENTRY

thanks

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2017

This article describes how to turn on SQL logging and find/delete the duplicated data in the database that is violating the constraint: Confluence Space import fails due to 'duplicate key value violates unique constraint' error

Please remember to back up the database before running any queries against it.

I look forward to hearing how it goes.

0 votes
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

Do both servers have the same version and add-on configuration?

sn November 10, 2017

The one that we are importing from is 5.9 and ours is 5.10. 

There are comala and team calendar plug-in.

But when i did an export of one of ours spaces, the xml file is only showing the attachments and not any other content like comments or general page text.

is this expected ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events