drag and drop not working

Deleted user June 30, 2016

I have a page in edit mode. Drag and drop IS enabled. I managed to drag and drop one image no problem and a pdf, too. But when I tried to drag another image (or the same image) it gets into a weird state. I'm dragging into a confluence page in edit mode with one other image on it (that I dragged and dropped into place) and then with no other images (after I deleted the old image). 

Specifically, a dialog comes up that says Attach Files and it has two lines in it. Both lines indicate that it's attaching the same file (I only dragged and dropped ONE). If I end one of them, the other one still waits forever.  

I've seen this problem many, many times on that page and now it happens on other pages. But it doesn't happen on THIS page. It doesn't seem to matter what TYPE of file or what SIZE the file is. 

It happens on macintosh chrome (v51) and on safari (9). I haven't yet tried rebooting my browser/computer.

Because it worked before and because it fails across browsers I think this is a little different from the other similar questions. 

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 2.42.41 PM (2).png

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user June 30, 2016

There is a workaround: if you go to the attachment page and attach the image to the page (you can even drag and drop it to the attachment page) you can then go back and edit the page and use the "!" to insert the attached image to the page. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events