Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence tables

Amna Shahbaz March 29, 2022

Hello Someone Help me please i was stuck one point. Why my table show in the confleune like this i attach the pic what happnd with it

tableee.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

If you have Confluence Source Editor, which will appear in a page's Edit view as <> in the upper right corner of the screen, you can fix the HTML itself. Most likely something got copy/pasted into the table and caused it to become off.

Other than experimenting with deleting columns/rows, Source Editor is really going to be your best bet for fixing this.

If you don't have/see the <>, Confluence Source Editor is absolutely worth getting. It's free. If you're not the Confluence administrator, it's possible that Source Editor is installed but just not showing since it can be made visible for certain groups of users.

The <> will not appear on new, unpublished pages, though, only on existing pages to be updated.

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

@Amna Shahbaz it's hard to tell what the issue is since the snippet cuts off the top and sides of the table. Is the issue perhaps that you merged cells by mistake? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events