confluence function of shopping

Dear all, 

How can we add shopping function in the confluence? Is there related plugin which can be for the function ? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

There are no add-ons for this sort of function in Confluence.

It's not really a platform people choose to build shopping systems upon, as its core functions are aimed at collaboration and information sharing, rather than a purchasing and sales process.

Can we setup a form for other account to sign in data ? And we can list the result of each account . Thanks a lot.

I don't understand the question.  What's a "form for other account"?  Why don't they just log in as normal?

Sorry , I am not describe clear. Would it be possible to add a form as shown as below (it's just a example , not really) .

I also found some plugin such as https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.kentcom.live-input-macros/server/overview, but I don't how to add the form component in the page content, and user can key in data in page content . Thanks a lot.

form.jpg

I've not used that one (only "Forms for Confluence"), so I can't help you with it, sorry.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

283 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you