confluence function of shopping

Hsu Yao Chang December 21, 2017

Dear all, 

How can we add shopping function in the confluence? Is there related plugin which can be for the function ? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017

There are no add-ons for this sort of function in Confluence.

It's not really a platform people choose to build shopping systems upon, as its core functions are aimed at collaboration and information sharing, rather than a purchasing and sales process.

Hsu Yao Chang December 21, 2017

Can we setup a form for other account to sign in data ? And we can list the result of each account . Thanks a lot.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017

I don't understand the question.  What's a "form for other account"?  Why don't they just log in as normal?

Hsu Yao Chang December 26, 2017

Sorry , I am not describe clear. Would it be possible to add a form as shown as below (it's just a example , not really) .

I also found some plugin such as https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.kentcom.live-input-macros/server/overview, but I don't how to add the form component in the page content, and user can key in data in page content . Thanks a lot.

form.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 26, 2017

I've not used that one (only "Forms for Confluence"), so I can't help you with it, sorry.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events