What is the Path for setting expiration date on a page?

Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta November 29, 2023

I want to set a expiration date annually from the date of page created and  based on expiration date, the user mentioned in the page gets notification for update the page before 30 days and until he/she updated the page.

2 answers

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 29, 2023

@Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta 

One intuitive way to add an expiration date (or any other status) to a Confluence page is using the quick action provided by Better Content Archiving. It allows you to select a date in the past or future for expiration. Even better, you can set up your custom rules and make sure the expired status is added automatically if a page hasn't been updated/viewed for a number of days.

Then you can also set up automatic notification emails to remind users about expired pages.

confluence-page-expiration-date.gif

(Please note that Better Content Archiving is a free/paid, supported app, and I'm part of the tam developing it.)

Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta November 30, 2023

But  I am not finding any Better Content Archiving Option or green box you are showing

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 30, 2023

You installed Better Content Archiving to your Confluence instance and still don't see the content status indicator at the top of the page?

Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta December 1, 2023

Thanks, It is not installed because It is from my company side, but It works then

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2023

Hi,

Welcome to the community

This kind of option doesn't exist out of the box, check this thread you will get some workaround

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-i-set-a-expiration-date-for-a-page/qaq-p/854452

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events