This site is already taken

Radhika Patil December 15, 2017

Hi,

I previously had an account with another mail id. I deleted that account and logged with a new acccount. But I am unable to use the same site now. The site is cradlewise.atlassian.net

Looks like when I deleted the account, the site did not get freed up. Can you please help? I need this fixed asap to continue setup of confluence.

Looks like you were able to resolve a similar issue here

Regards

Radhika

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2017

Deleting an account is not the same as deleting the services you've caused to be created by asking for a trial.  It's just the account.

After creating the site, you get a seven day trial, and if you let that lapse, Atlassian bots clean it up about a week later.  I don't know if that releases the name though, that might be kept in case people come back again with the same account.

I believe Atlassian can get the bots to free things up more quickly, but they may not see your request here.  Try https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Radhika Patil December 16, 2017

Thanks! I did actually discontinue the service before deleting the account. I could not find any link that directly allowed unclaiming the site address. 

In any case, I dropped a ticket at the link above.

0 votes
Radhika Patil December 15, 2017

I am unable to use "cradlewise" name for stride as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events