Table plus sorting/arrangement feature not working when used with detailed summary macro:: Confluence

Mani1 February 24, 2013

I am using the detailed summary macro and generating a simple report (table). Afterwards, I use the table plus macro and try to use detailed summary macro inside to get an interactive table .... but it is not generating in confluence.

I am using confluence version 4.2.7

steps which i did:

1. generate metadata

2. use detailed summary macro

3. Table plus { detailed summary macro}

But it will generate a simple table , no interative table is generated which is the prime feature of table plus macro

3 answers

1 vote
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2013

Can you please create an issue (Table Plugin for Confluence) and provide some more details to recreate including plugin versions you are using. Thanks.

0 votes
AndreasS December 7, 2013

If you are interessting, you can use Tableenhancer for Confluence (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.tngtech.confluence.plugins.tableenhancer) which is completely open source and able to be used with any table, even generated ones ;)

0 votes
Ken Jessen December 4, 2013

I am trying to get this to work as well:

Confluence 5.3.

Table plugin 6.1

Report Tabel Macro

My code is a Table-Plus macro wrapping a Report Table macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events