Table of contents macro

Jimie Poillucci
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2022

I have a table of contents that is has no indent set in it yet it's indenting the Heading 3, not Heading 2, but I don't want any indent at all. I am just learning alot about confluence, so there's been alot of experimentation. I finally got it the way I wanted it, and suddenly there's an indent. I have deleted it and added it back, but it's still doing it. Any ideas? Thanks.

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

@Jimie Poillucci ,

Below KB document has all the info regarding table of contents macro. You might want to go through the same. 

Table of Content Macro 

I hope the above answers your questions. Have a good day.!

Thanks,
Srinath T

Jimie Poillucci
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2022

Thank you! I will definitely look at this.

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

@Jimie Poillucci , Your welcome. If you think this answered ur question.  Feel free to accept the answer so that this thread is closed . This way people will focus on other threads which are still open for discussion. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
March 30, 2022

@Jimie Poillucci , In my previous reply i forgot to mention about headings. 

This is also picked automatically based on content but the same is configuration. If you scroll down you have the option to set max heading and min heading. You have to set this .

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 12.16.47 AM.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
March 30, 2022

Hi @Jimie Poillucci ,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

While inserting the macro , you have an option to set the heading indent. This value is blank by default and picks the value based on the content on the page. You can set this as per your requirement. Experiment with values like 1px, 5px , 10px and set as per your need. 

Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 11.56.25 PM.png

I hope the above info helps. Have a good day.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events