Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO plugin

aviv_cohen November 29, 2020

Which plugins Is recommend to use for SEO optimization in Confluence?

We've tested this
It doesn't have support 
And this
It didn't matched our requirements 

Pls. advice 

Best
Aviv

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 30, 2020

@aviv_cohen

Perhaps this is too robust for your needs, but my team's app Scroll Viewport includes a macro you can use to manually set all metadata about your pages.

With Scroll Viewport, you can turn one or more Confluence spaces into a full help center which you can customise to make it match your brand look and feel. Here's an example of what you can build using the app.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tal Levin December 1, 2020

Hi Matt,

I'm Tal and I'm managing the SEO at JFrog. Can we please set a short phone call to discuss our needs. I can't find a relevant solution in what you suggested. It would be better to explain in a short call.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2020

Hi @Tal Levin

Of course! Here's my calendar, feel free to select whatever time works for you.

0 votes
Ed Letifov _TechTime - New Zealand_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2020

@aviv_cohen can you get in touch via our 24x7 support to discuss your SEO needs for Confluence Server and what exactly you found lacking in EasySEO.

Though the general direction is to mothball Server app development due to the recent changes announced by Atlassian – we keep looking for good reasons to NOT do it.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2020
aviv_cohen November 29, 2020

Hi @Vero Rivas 
10x for you input 

we need the ability to edit Title, Meta description (For Google search), Image ALT tags, etc

Is this post to answer my needs? Checking the last comment, it refers to using AWS CloudFront service. I prefer managing plugin 

Regards

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 29, 2020

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events