Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opera support?

Péter Hendlein December 1, 2016

Why Confluence doesn't support new Chromium based Opera?

Is there any restriction? I mean is there any functions, which is explicitly disabled in Opera? Or can I use it at my own risk?

3 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2016

Hi,

To add to what Doug and Milo have said, the list of supported browsers is available here.  They update it with new versions as soon as they're supported, so you can keep an eye on it for Opera.

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2016

Opera may not be officially supported, but I use it for almost all my desktop work in Confluence. (currently on Opera build 41.0.2353.46)

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 1, 2016

Market share.

Atlassian (and really most companies) focus their energies where it'll be most effective; that includes the big four browsers. Will they get to Opera (and Taxxi, Dolphin, etc.)? Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events