Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Confluence Data Center Docker image

Alfa-Bank Atlassian Team July 3, 2019

Hello!

I found official docker image of confluence but its for server version. Do you know where i can find image for data center?

Here (from Dave Chevell) https://bitbucket.org/dchevell/ also not.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us about this. Confluence Data Center is not officially supported on Docker, thus the lack of official data center image. You would need to build your own from the Data Center installation. 

Another thing you need to consider is there can be conflicts when running multiple nodes on a single server, so if you weren't going to have a separate Docker image for each node. They're all listening on the same port so this can cause issues. Have a look at Starting a Confluence Cluster on a Single Machine for details on how to get around that.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Alfa-Bank Atlassian Team July 10, 2019

Hi Shannon,

Sad to hear it. We want to create HA Confluence Data Center cluster on three different nodes.

Regards,

Mikhail

Martin Zeller August 20, 2019

Hi Mikhail,

We are running successfully Confluence Data Center inside Docker on different nodes.

At the moment we have a separate docker-compose.yml for every node and start them individually. 
I'm about to change that into one compose file for the use in Docker-Swarm.

I suggest you to build your own image with needed config from https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/confluence-server/ 

Regards,

Martin

Like Shannon S likes this
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2020

@Martin Zeller did you end up making a swarm file you can share?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events