Not getting the Invite email

Lara Freiberger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

I just set up 2 accounts but have not received the invite emails.  I have selected the resend invite option a couple of times now.

Is there anything particular that would be preventing me from receiving the invite emails?

2 answers

1 vote
Luis Pellacani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2024

Hey @Lara Freiberger ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

It's possible the emails linked to those two accounts are suppressed on our mail delivery system. I removed the suppression to the domain shiftmed.com. Can you retry the operation, please?

If the issue persists, you can share the user names, and I'll check both cases directly.

I hope this helps :)

Cheers,

Luis Pellacani

0 votes
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

Could be Atlassian has your domain listed in their spam filter. You'll need their help to troubleshoot.  I've clicked the 'summon Atlassian' button for you.

Lara Freiberger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events