No access to imported space

Mirko Kuhr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2018

Hi,

I have just imported a complete space from an external partner into the company's own Confluence (XML import). The import was apparently successful. As an admin, I can see that the individual pages have been imported - but I can't open them.

Under "Permissions" > "Restricted Pages" I see that the pages for the view of "Former Users" are restricted. If I want to edit the restrictions, I get the following message:
[...]
You do not have permission to view this page

Press the "Request Access" button and we will find someone who can give you access.
[...]

When I click on "Request access" I get a message that the request was not successful. I should contact the area administrator. However, he cannot access the page either.

Can anyone say what I did wrong?

Best,
Mirko

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2018

Mirko,

Please ensure that your account is listed in the spaces permission page and has admin access.  If you have been added to the space as an admin then you should be able to edit restrictions.  Also was the space provided by the partner coming from a cloud instance of confluence?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events