Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple page property reports

Christian Feise April 19, 2022

Hello everyone,

I want to consolidate Information (a list with description of all risks per project) from multiple Confluence sites in one site using the page properties report. My problem is, that the page properties report only consolidates the first row per table per site. Is there a workaround for this? I have tried using nested tables as recommended elsewhere, but this does not seem to work. Also I have tried to create multiple page property reports per site, so each risk has its own table, but this also does not work.

Edit: I'd like to do this without an add-on.

Does anyone have an idea on how to bypass this? Thank you very much!

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2022

Hi @Christian Feise ,

I see that you want to accomplish the case without an add-on, but still I can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros.

The macros serve as an advanced version of the Page Properties Report macro and allow you to collect multiple-row tables.

What concerns the standard macros, the workaround may be to use one Page Property macro per page (but then you'll get a lot of pages and it may be not very convenient) or you may try the Excerpt/Excerpt Include macros (they may help you to list/reuse several tables on the master page).

Christian Feise April 20, 2022

Hi @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} ,

thanks for your answer. The suggested Macro with Excerpt/Include is indeed a good alternative and does the job fine. Thank you!

1 vote
Christian Feise April 19, 2022

Edit: I know that there is probably an add-on for this, but I'd like to do with out one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events