Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Multiple page property reports

Edited

Hello everyone,

I want to consolidate Information (a list with description of all risks per project) from multiple Confluence sites in one site using the page properties report. My problem is, that the page properties report only consolidates the first row per table per site. Is there a workaround for this? I have tried using nested tables as recommended elsewhere, but this does not seem to work. Also I have tried to create multiple page property reports per site, so each risk has its own table, but this also does not work.

Edit: I'd like to do this without an add-on.

Does anyone have an idea on how to bypass this? Thank you very much!

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi @Christian Feise ,

I see that you want to accomplish the case without an add-on, but still I can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros.

The macros serve as an advanced version of the Page Properties Report macro and allow you to collect multiple-row tables.

What concerns the standard macros, the workaround may be to use one Page Property macro per page (but then you'll get a lot of pages and it may be not very convenient) or you may try the Excerpt/Excerpt Include macros (they may help you to list/reuse several tables on the master page).

Hi @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ ,

thanks for your answer. The suggested Macro with Excerpt/Include is indeed a good alternative and does the job fine. Thank you!

Edit: I know that there is probably an add-on for this, but I'd like to do with out one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

913 views 12 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you