Moving images between spaces - images not rendering

We have set up a number of new spaces and trying to move content and attachments (images) to them from primary space. The content is moving across without a problem, but our images are not rendering on all pages.

When we initially created the content, we had the following directory structure created multiple times within a space, each with their own name:

Parent 1, Child Name 1, Child Name 2, Child Images 1 etc.

Parent 2, Child Name 3, Child Name 4, Child Images 2

Parent 3, Child Name 5, Child Name 6, Child Images 3

This structure has been working fine, and all images were viewable until we moved Parent 2 and all sub pages to its own space. Now the images will not render on pages under the Parent page.

We urgently require a solution to this.

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Oct 08, 2013

Hey there, this seems more like a support-related question, for which I would recommend that you contact our support channel, at : support.atlassian.com.

If and when you raise the ticket, please include the following details about your instance : The version of Confluence, some screenshots would be nice, and perhaps some details on how to reproduce this behaviour :)

This has happened to me in the past. It turned out to be a permissions issue: the user that I moved the images with had heightened priviliges and the images would only render for users with that level of permissions.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

72 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you