cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link multiple Excel spreadsheets within Confluence

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2011

Hi, I don't know if my previous issue has ben raised correctly so I'll try again.

Our customer needs to link various Excel spreadsheet e.g. cell links in order to get different functions working. Is this possible in Confluence too since it doesn't store attachments in a regular filesystem...We'Re using the viewfil macro and the office connector.

Thanks in advance

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2012

We have established a connection to Confluence via Webdav and webfolders. That solved our problem as from now on we are able to adress the location of the different spreadsheats (via their URL (webfolder) or the specific letter of the mounted network drive)

Here is how you do it:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+a+WebDAV+client+for+Confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events