How to set table width to be 100%?

Cyndy Messah February 3, 2020

As I type my content in the table, I resized my browser, then the table's width becomes slightly >100% so I need to slightly scroll the table horizontally.

Is there anyway to do a quick fix for this? It's pretty annoying.

Using chrome (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit))

Screenshot 2020-02-04 11.45.26.png

2 answers

1 vote
beacon.grayson November 14, 2022

It is absolutely INSANE that Confluence does not have readable tables. This happens now with every single table. They make pages completely unreadable and extremely annoying. Why is this not fixed? Why do people have to vote to have BASIC readability addressed???

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hello Cyndy,

Thank you for bringing this up. When you added the columns, did you manually resize one at any time?

There's a bug below that says when the column widths were adjusted, you'll get a scrollbar at the bottom of the page rather than having the columns be responsive and fit to the size of the browser window.

If this is not what you are running into, I believe it's the lack of responsiveness in the new version of Tables. For that, we have the feature request below that would allow in the future for a table to resize based on the space available:

I recommend that you vote on the requests, so you'll be added to the list of watchers and receive updates on this in the future.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events