How to remove calendar from blog posts?

Avinash July 19, 2012

I started using the blog post on my confluence page but a calendar gets included on every post. I cannot edit and remove it. I think its some kinda template which includes the calenar. Any ideas how i can remove the calendar?

Thanks

Avinash

4 answers

0 votes
Sean King
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2013

Hover over the Gear Icon at the top and choose "Zen Space Settings". Change the "Blog Post Master Layout". If you're a space admin you can change it for just your space. If you're a Confluence Admin you can change it for everyone.

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 15, 2012
You should easily be able to hide it with CSS. I don't know the correct selector, but it should be straightforward.
0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

Avinash,

If you can see the Space Admin option, then you have space administrator privileges, this should be enough to let you switch to another theme where this behavior is not present.

As for checking the plugins for Zen theme, just go to Confluence Admin > Plugins and look for the Zen Foundation plugin under the User Installed Plugins, then check out the modules and see if there's any related to calendars that you can try disabling.

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2012

Looks like you're using a third-party theme for your Confluence. There must be some configuration that can be made from the admin console to remove the calendar. If there is none, you will need to identify the plugin of the theme from Confluence Admin > Plugins and check if there exist any module related to calendar that can be disabled. If that also not working, it's best if you directly contact the theme developer for more info.

Avinash July 22, 2012

I am currently using the Zen theme. I can only find the space admin. I don't have confluence admin privilages. Is there a way to check the plugins for Zen theme?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events