How to include time picker in confluence ?

doeun kol April 25, 2019

Normally we have // for date picker, but I would like to know whether there is a way for time picker. 

Like for example if I want to specified an incident even in a project do i have to include time by typing or is there any shortcut like // for date picker. 

2 answers

0 votes
Tony Qin March 23, 2022

Hi @Shannon S 

Our team also have the needs to include standard time field into the confluence page. 
Our use case is for Postmortem report -- so accurate timestamp is critical for the later metrics analysis.

Is there any new development or suggestion on this need?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2019

Hello Doeun,

Welcome to Community! It's nice to meet you.

There's not a feature like this built into Confluence, and we don't have plans to implement it in the near future, but you could try an add-on, such as Handy Macros for Confluence. This particular add-on has a timestamp feature that you could use to insert timestamps into your pages.

Please note it is not available for Confluence Cloud.

Otherwise you could try your hand at Writing a User Macro for this, if you have programming experience.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

thesefer June 23, 2019

As you wrote, Handy Macro offers a timestamp, not a Time Picker. Looks like you need to create your own macro for that.

Like # people like this
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for mentioning our Handy Macros for Confluence app which is a bundle containing of different macros which can be combined. 

Handy Timestampallows to record the specific moment so its date and time remain unchangeable. 

We also have Handy Date with the opportunity for choosing the date via the date picker directly in the view mode. 

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 15.49.54.png

Additionally, we have released Handy Status Timestamp. As it allows you to add the date and time of the last status update to a Confluence page and instantly see and automatically update status meta information in combination with Handy Status, a specific status set can be created, which can act as a workaround for the time picker functionality. 

Handy Status Timestamp.png

You can check out any of those macros to see if it's a good fit for your needs.

Have a lovely Friday! 

Kind regards,

Anastasia

Like Stiltsoft support likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events