Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a custom time filter to a linked JIRA table?

Eric Vaughn Heisler May 21, 2021

I simply want to see how many JIRA tickets have been reported by a user over a period of time.

I have the Confluence page created and have the table setup for how many tickets have been reported by a user but am having trouble implementing a time filter. Ideally it would be custom so I could filter however I choose otherwise being able to look at the "last 3 months" would be beneficial as well for quarterly reviewing.

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

Hi @Eric Vaughn Heisler ,

We can suggest using our app to filter your Jira Issues macro - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

Its Table Filter macro works with the Jira Issues macro perfectly well - you'll be able to show as many issues as you have by the Jira Issues macro and filter them by any column (and several columns at once as well) from the page view mode.

Wed 1-1.png

You may filter on the fly or save changes for your colleagues to see the pre-filtered table.

You may also go further and create real-time Jira dashboards in Confluence using the Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events