How can I find who is in system-admin? and how can I add ?

Kaori Kawauchi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2021

Where can i find a member of system admin?

Since a lot of member of the team left the company, we might lose all from system admin. 

How can add myself there? 

I am organization admin of all the products. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Kaori Kawauchi 

Assuming you're using Jira to manage user access, you should be able to manage Admins this way:

1. Go to https://admin.atlassian.com/
  2. Next to the appropriate organization, select "Manage users"
  3. Filter the list for the different types of Admin (Jira, Confluence, Site, etc)

This will allow you to manage and add new Admins if necessary.

You can see more about Admin permissions on this page. Just to be clear, as this is Cloud there is no System Admins - only Atlassian Support hold this role.

If you cannot access the "Manage users" screen, you'll need to reach out to Atlassian Support. See this page on how to gain admin access when there are no active admins left.

Ste

Kaori Kawauchi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2021

Thank you, Stephen. 

Yes, I am the administrator. 

I couldn't activate CSS on confluence so that I thought I have no permission for it. I guess that is different issue then. 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

Hi @Kaori Kawauchi 

Custom CSS is restricted on Confluence Cloud.

See this page for functional differences in Cloud; the detail on CSS is on the Look and feel row.

There is a suggestion to allow this - see CONFCLOUD-36137 - which you could vote for and follow :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events